12.20.2009

AIOs

I have such a lame problem right now. You should see the looks my husband gives me when I repeat the pros and cons to him for the gazillionth time.

I cannot decide between keeping my son in his beloved prefolds, or adding some all in ones to the stash. So far, I have found only one all cotton AIO, and I was not too thrilled with it. So I have been scouring Esty and found a few that I like, but with man made fibers in them.


This one is from Babyhoots. I love the simpleness.


This one is from Junkique. It has Zorb, which I am not familiar with at all, but I guess it never hurts to try.

And then, to add to my dilema, I have the option of making my own diaper, and putting whatever I want in it ... but, where in the world am I going to find time to do that?

Any suggestions? Why can other people point and click when it comes to buying diapers and I spend hours on the internet researching every bitty detail and still come up with nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment