12.02.2009

And it begins...

Hello! I have started this blog for a few reasons. 1) I can't seem to keep a paper journal and I am the type of person that needs to write things down. Otherwise, things will roll over and over and over in my brain until I burst! ... or until I tell my Husband =D. 2) Now that my son is napping strongly and three times a day, I can either clean up in our little studio and wake him up, or I can go online and read everyone elses blogs. and lastly, 3) I have been so excited learning about cloth diapering and babywearing and natural birthing that I just have to share it. My life has had a complete turn-around, from wearing my seamless pencil skirts and 4-inch heels, with my perfectly circular pin curls and freshly washed, blow dried, curled and pinned up hair, to now - a mama in jeans lol. But thats okay! Because I have found another calling that not only is just as fun, but maybe even a bit better for myself and the world. And, of course, for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment