12.06.2009

My Camera Broke!

NOOooooo! and I was just about to post a picture of all the cute things I'm make for Christmas =(

Well I guess for now I will just have to tell you:

Lots of family members will be getting handmade baby food jar candles decorated with ribbons and flowers and rhinestones (sp?) ... oh, if you could only see them!

Other family members will be getting cute decorative handmade pillows, made from recycled fabric from clothes bought at a thrift store.

Still, others will receieve handmade felt keychains, so far, though, i only have a ladybug version.

and then a few will get regular potted flowers in a cute bucket from Target. Gotta love that dollar section!

and for my Little One, he will be recieving recycled wool longies, made from a wool sweater, also bought at a thrift store.

OH THE PAIN OF NOT HAVING A CAMERA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment